Thursday, February 12, 2009

Knee update and truck update

Well, I am been back to work for two weeks. My knee has felt good no pains, just getting back into the long walks around the plant, has been tiring for my knee. but it is needed to gain the strength back. Also this week, I did my first return trip to Mexico, that went well, did a bunch of walking and I felt it, once I was driving back home.
Tomorrow, I have my next check up and it should go well.

Truck update...well, I recently installed a new front skid plate from BudBuilt, located in NC.
It is BRIGHT RED and well built. The install went well.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I also ordered the Belly Pan and that arrives tomorrow.
I will post those photos, once I have it installed.
Until then - be safe and have fun!

2 comments:

Mama Sanford said...

Nice skid plate! You going to paint the truck to match?

Hope the recovery is going well!

TejasPOWER said...

Nope on the repainting of the truck to match my skid plate! ;)