Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why Blog now????

I was checking out my Favorites and clicked on to my personal website www.z3power.net.
I noticed that it reached over 49,000 hits, since I started it up on January 2001.

Some people ask, since you have a website, why have other personal type websites also?
Well during Christmas of 2006, my computer's harddrive crashed badly.
I lost all my documents, which included all my webpages that I had stored.
I tried to recover the stuff, but with no luck.
I really also have not tried to see if it is possible to download from the web, the html codes.
So that I can start over again.

So in the past year...I have been keeping up with all my events and modifications, home building, etc on other sites...like Facebook, TTORA and Photobucket and now BLOGGER.

One day, I will get my website back up and running and maybe at that time, I will eliminate all the extra sites that I update. We shall see.

Well it's Sunday and this will be a long weekend, with lots of traveling to Mexico and a customer visit. Going to be a good week.
Later All!

No comments: